There are several LocalStack installation methods to kickstart your cloud development journey. Discover multiple pathways to initiate your LocalStack experience:
You’ll understand the diverse approaches to LocalStack installation:
- Quickstart with LocalStack CLI:
pip install. On macOS you can use
- Start LocalStack using
- Create a bucket and list buckets using
awslocal s3 mb s3://testand
awslocal s3 ls.
- Alternative - Docker: Dive into an alternate installation method using Docker: pull the image and run it, it’s that easy.
- Docker Compose: Explore yet another approach via Docker Compose.
- Getting Started with LocalStack
- Better Understanding the Concepts of Image, Container, and Quickly Getting Started with Docker
- What is AWS CLI
- What is AWS CLI local
- Pip Documentation
- Docker Compose Docs
LocalStack Web Application lets you view and manage all aspects of the LocalStack platform. In this guide you will learn about Resource Browser, that allows you to view, manage, and deploy AWS resources locally while building & testing cloud applications locally.Next