Let’s imagine this scenario: Alice, a software developer, takes on the task of creating a serverless Web application on AWS Cloud. However, she faces slow and tedious development due to cloud dependencies (DBs, VMs, MQs, etc.). Every local change needs to be packaged and uploaded to the cloud for testing. The solution for her trouble is LocalStack — a revolutionary platform that brings cloud resources to her local machine, enabling efficient development and testing.
LocalStack is the ultimate platform for cloud developers, offering a wide array of benefits to enhance productivity, reduce costs, and simplify maintenance. This comprehensive course will equip you with the knowledge and skills to harness LocalStack’s power and revolutionize your cloud development workflow.
- Developer Productivity: Witness significant time savings as LocalStack eliminates deployment bottlenecks. Learn from real-world examples, where developers can save hours in a day by deploying changes faster. Experience LocalStack’s incredible performance, as benchmarked against managed streams for Kafka, delivering up to 60x faster. Say goodbye to dependencies on infrastructure teams for resource access.
- Cost Efficiency: Discover how LocalStack cuts down maintenance expenses by streamlining multiple environments (staging, development, testing).
- Simplified Maintenance: Embrace a hassle-free cloud development experience as DevOps teams experience less overhead managing cloud infrastructure and services for developers. Unleash your cloud development potential with LocalStack and join our course to become a cloud development master.
- The Importance of End-to-End Testing
- Testing Serverless Applications
- How Understanding Billing is Complicated and Risky
- LocalStack in CI
- Third Party Integrations